Socitec offers several variations of multi-directional elastomer mounts for transport, these isolators include great features, such as their wide temperature range, high adaptability, resonance frequency up to 14 Hz, and much more. These shock absorbers come in four types, keep reading more specifications to pick the best transport elastomer mounts for you.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions.
Four types of elastomer shock absorbers dedicated to transport are offered by Socitec:
- BFB and BFC transport elastomer shock mounts are low frequency polychloroprene mounts that isolate shocks and vibrations from 8 Hz.
- BFB transport elastomer mounts comprise 1 and 2 fixture points and are suitable for static loading of 15 to 120 kg
- BFC transport elastomer mounts comprise 1 and 4 fixture points and are suitable for static loading per mount of 30 to 1,200 kg
The BFCO transport elastomer mount is an EPDM isolator.
Isolates shocks and vibrations from 4 Hz,
Comprises 1 and 4 fixture points,
Static loading per mount 30 to 300 kg.
The PC31 transport elastomer mount is a silicon isolator.
Isolates shocks and vibrations from 10 Hz,
Comprises 1 fixture point,
Static loading per mount 11 to 20 kg.
- Multi-directional shock/vibration isolation
- Displacement under shock up to 38 mm (depending on model)
- Transmissibility: Q <6 or Q <10
- Resistance at 3g static under max. load
- Resonance frequency up to 14 Hz
- Resonance excitation range up to 1.25 mm
- Usage temperature: -30°C to +100°C
- Highly adaptable: special models on request (materials, size and interfaces, etc.)