Elastomer mounts for transport are devised to isolate shocks and vibrations from 4 Hz. Socitec offers four types of transport elastomer isolators :
- BFB and BFC transport elastomer shock mounts are low frequency polychloroprene mounts that isolate shocks and vibrations from 8 Hz.
- BFB transport elastomer mounts comprise 1 and 2 fixture points and are suitable for static loading of 15 to 120 kg
- BFC transport elastomer mounts comprise 1 and 4 fixture points and are suitable for static loading per mount of 30 to 1,200 kg
The BFCO transport elastomer mount is an EPDM isolator.
Isolates shocks and vibrations from 4 Hz,
Comprises 1 and 4 fixture points,
Static loading per mount 30 to 300 kg.
The PC31 transport elastomer mount is a silicon isolator.
Isolates shocks and vibrations from 10 Hz,
Comprises 1 fixture point,
Static loading per mount 11 to 20 kg.
- Multi-directional shock/vibration isolation
- Displacement under shock up to 38 mm (depending on model)
- Transmissibility: Q <6 or Q <10
- Resistance at 3g static under max. load
- Resonance frequency up to 14 Hz
- Resonance excitation range up to 1.25 mm
- Usage temperature: -30°C to +100°C
- Highly adaptable: special models on request (materials, size and interfaces, etc.)