Wire rope isolators
Stranded metal cables feature unique characteristics with extremely high shock absorption performance.
This performance is the combined result of expertise and control of two non-linear functions:
- A spring function, generated by elasticity integral to the flexing of a preformed looped cable.
- A damping function, resulting from relative friction between the cable’s wires and strands.
- Excellent combined shock and vibration isolation.
- High level of internal damping.
- Very wide temperature range.
- Exceptional ruggedness and lifespan.
- No creep or ageing.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, seawater, ozone, UV light, etc.